Global Specialty Elastomers Market

PDFPrintEmail
Sales price
Description

Worldwide Specialty Elastomers Market

Finished Date: TBD               Report ID: 4001               Category: Industry Research Report 

This industry report is currently in preparation and will be available soon. Please see a sample of report description. If you want to be notified once it is available, please send us an E-mail at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Thank you for your enquiries or concerns!

 

Abstract

Stimulated by the rising consumption in major industrial sectors such as transportation (mainly automotive manufacture), construction, electronics, medical applications, healthcare products as well as sports, the total global demand for specialty elastomer reached 30 million metric tons in 2013. It is expected to continue to grow at a CAGR of 6-7% over the coming years.

The principal products of specialty elastomers in current market include styrene-butadiene rubbers (SBRs), natural rubber (NR), cis-polybutadeiene rubber (CBR), isobutylene-isoprene rubber (IIR) and ethylene-propylene-diene-monomer rubber (EPDM). These five categories collectively account for over 90% of the total, while the remaining 10% are Chloroprene Rubber, Butadiene Acrylonitrile Rubber, and many other types of specialty elastomers.

copyright © www.gracemarketdata.com 

 

Reviews

There are yet no reviews for this product.